What’s in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- Our readers have voted! See what they chose as this year’s 165 best
ONLINE educational products. Bonus: Meet the people behind three of your favorite companies!
- How to get started in homeschooling.
- Tips on how to educate a child who is highly sensitive: to noise, to crowds, to
stressful situations, etc.
- The benefits for your child of working as an employee and tips on how to encourage
your student in his or her search for that first job
- Learning facts is easier when they are connected. Here’s how to make that
happen in your history and geography lessons
- Share a homeschool day with two homeschool families from different states
- Mary Pride explains why there’s no better time than now to start homeschooling
- Attorney Antony Kolenc provides a summary of recent and potential changes in
government policies that affect homeschoolers
- Emily Redman knows all about the Baby Year! She shares ways to manage the homeschool
year when Mom is expecting.
- Melissa Morgan tells us how to find, invent, or customize a “rubric” for
evaluating our students’ written work
- Melissa Williamson has some great advice for those who are facing the task of teaching
a foreign language at home
- We interview college-prep expert Dr. Kuni Beasley about changes in college admissions
policies in the current climate
- Janice Campbell on how to help your students look forward to the coming homeschool year
DIGITAL ART CONTEST
- See some of the best entries, with explanations of what made them so great
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library