What’s in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- The 2020 Practical Homeschooling® Reader Awards™. Our readers have voted! See what they chose as the 370 best educational products of 2020. Bonus: Meet the people behind five of your favorite companies!
- How to get started in homeschooling: Requirements and expert advice
- How students benefit from learning cursive handwriting
- Five simple ways to build handwriting skills when your child has dysgraphia
- 12 Strategies for Teaching Active Kids. They wiggle! they fight! They’re so bored! Here’s what to do.
- Our publisher, Mary Pride, explains the difference between crisis schooling and homeschooling
- Attorney Antony Kolenc explains how to prepare for the legal issues that can arise when you take your homeschool on the road
- Emily Redman offers creative ways to add joy and organization to your preschool, with your smartphone
- Melissa Morgan has great suggestions for how to spice up your summer science projects
- Melissa Williamson presents Nurse Nancy’s guide to first-aid training for your middle schoolers
- College-prep expert Dr. Kuni Beasley has the skinny on college placement and achievement exams: what, when, and where to take them, now that everything has changed
- Janice Campbell has some inspiring thoughts on why real long-lasting learning works better at a real-world pace
- The verdict is in on Common Core.
- Parents’ opinions on school closures and homeschooling.
- New study on the importance of emotional intelligence
- One of the top workbook publishers has just launched a set of hands-on kits. Do we like them?
- Math refresher for parents
- Tabernacle study resources
- Historic AP Capstone opportunity
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library