What’s in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- 2019 Practical Homeschooling Reader Awards. Thousands of homeschoolers rated the products they have used, and now you can see the results!
- Great tips from real life on how to homeschool when you have ZERO energy
- This family discovered a free program that gets their kids outdoors AND highly motivated!
- Standardized testing—if you have to or choose to do it, important things to know
- Attorney Antony Kolenc explains how guardianship works, & why it’s especially important for a homeschool family to have a legal plan for what happens if the parents die
- Mary Pride point out what are the biggest changes in homeschool curriculum over the past few decades
- Melissa Morgan describes tips and tricks that work when teaching handwriting
- Melissa Williamson dishes on how to make grammar cool in middle school
- College-prep expert Dr. Kuni Beasley tells you many ways you can use community college to your advantage, even if your goal is to graduate from a prestigious 4-year college
- Janice Campbell shares some deep thoughts about what kids can learn from a clock face
- New study firms up the connection between screen use and lack of physical activity and sleep
- Deaf children learn differently, and not quite in the way researchers expected
- Take a “Grand Tour” of the United States via these charming readers, and get 2nd/3rd grade language arts & reading thrown in as well!
- Now app manufacturers are coming out with . . . workbooks?
- Nancy Pearcey writes another important book
- A game to help your children learn cursive handwriting
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids’ art
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library