What's in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- 2015 Practical Homeschooling Reader Awards — find out the BEST 301 curricula in dozens of subject areas!
- EXCLUSIVE! We interview Logan Guleff, homeschooled winner of MasterChef Junior. How does his homeschool work?
- A team of homeschooled kids ROCK Kickstarter with their innovative new product
- Answers to 9 of the toughest questions homeschoolers ask, including how to homeschool a daydreamer and what to do when your child “plays dumb.”
- What are the ingredients that make unschooling work…and what happens when they are missing?
- A veteran homeschool mom of 7 children and a mom with a literature-based classical homeschool share their homeschool day
- Lawyer Antony Kolenc explains how the rights of homeschooled children with special needs to access free, public services vary, state by state
- Sam Blumenfeld shares, from his personal experience as student “back in the day,” the how government/civics education in schools has changed over the last 80 years
- Bess Wuertz shows & tells how to purchase or create your own Montessori language-arts materials
- Michele Lee knows not every family wants to do “real” dissections in science class — so she reviews 6 apps that teach this information digitally
- Melissa Morgan has dozens of helpful (and mostly free!) suggestions for how to get your preschooler started on math
- Dr. Kuni Beasley went to college on an ROTC scholarship. As a college/scholarship expert today, he tells you what you need to know to apply for and get one.
- From best-selling author Janice VanCleave: some simple Spring science activities and facts.
- Mary Pride sees that the pendulum has swung from the popular belief that “homeschooling is too hard” to a newer myth that “homeschooling takes no effort at all.” Here's what we need to tell our friends before they make the decision.
- Anne Wegener answers the dreaded question, “What if I forget to teach them something?”
- New report on what college grads wish they had been told BEFORE applying to college
- Study shows teens have no clue about what other teens are really doing. Seriously!
- Do students want to switch to an online SAT?
- Some surprising statistics about the number of kids in preschool and the types of families that send preschoolers to school
- Spelling You See - innovative new course from Math-U-See
- A book that shows how classical education can be for special-needs kids, not just kids who are already academic top achievers
- Dr. Jay Wile's new elementary science curriculum
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids’ art
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library