What’s in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- Our kids need real-world skills. You’ll find lots of help for teaching them in this issue, even if you’ve never learned those skills yourself
- Meet the new test that is challenging the SAT and the ACT
- What is a Hybrid School? The pros and cons of this educational option
- Live in a city? Want to follow the Charlotte Mason nature study method? No problem?
- Tips and tricks for learning to sew
- How do you homeschool when you’re married to an airline pilot?
- Starting a sports club? Some legal issues to consider
- Emily Redman has great ideas for preschool on your . . . sidewalk!
- Melissa Morgan knows how to help kids gain know-how.
- Melissa Williamson has ways to prepare our middlers for the future world of dating and romance
- Danielle Olander has the perfect idea for kids who love books
- College-prep expert Dr. Kuni Beasley with the scoop on when accreditation is helpful and when it’s not needed.
- Anne Wegener on how to win the housework battle.
- Janice Campbell shows the benefits of a deep appreciation of handwriting.
- The increased profile of Career & Technical Education
- How art education makes a PROVEN difference
- Does “hardening” schools help?
- Study discovers the best age for children with autism to start practicing this skill
- To infinitives . . . and beyond!
- So many activities to do without screens
- Learn to sew—several resources
- Learn to cook and bake
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids’ art
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library