What’s in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- Our readers have voted! See what the results were for thousands of votes cast for the
105 best interactive learning products of 2019
- Library Power! Four great ways to leverage your local library to enrich your homeschool and community
- Help for the frazzled homeschooler, whose mind is fizzing with plans and ideas
- Making history “real” to kids of different ages . . . all at once!
- A typical homeschooling day for a single mom who works as a church janitor
- Starting a kid business? Some legal issues to consider.
- Emily Redman has great ideas for squeezing educational value from the “collections” your preschoolers accumulate.
- Melissa Morgan teaches the art of planning to elementary-age children, in 7 easy steps.
- Melissa Williamson makes it easier for you to teach your middlers how to do research.
- College-prep expert Dr. Kuni Beasley explains what a homeschooler needs to study before applying to colleges.
- Janice Campbell provides sweet relief to overanxious parents who think they need to teach everything all at once.
- Is the public school solving its bullying problem?
- How important is online home-schooling to homeschoolers?
- How much do students know about their student loans, and where can yours learn what others miss?
- Math Lessons for a Living Education offers a truly original approach to elementary math instruction.
- Teach your kids all 70 phonograms.
- Learn to draw using letters.
- Meet the founder of the first American art movement.
- An “elemental” approach to chemistry
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library