What's in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- GETTING READY FOR COLLEGE: 5 free resources for applying to college, plus 12 things most kids never learn (but should) before going to college
- Go on a journey inside the heart of a homeschool student, to find out how our kids want us to teach them
- When it’s time to change the curriculum, when the problem is your child’s attitude, & how to tell the difference
- A team of homeschooled kids ROCK Kickstarter with their innovative new product
- Answers to 9 more of the toughest questions homeschoolers ask, including what to do when young children struggle with academics & how to get kids to behave in public.
- Common Core spreads its tentacles towards post-secondary education & the workforce — what should we do?
- A diary from a homeschool mom who is persevering despite a difficult family situation
- Lawyer Antony Kolenc explains the rules, regulations, and resources for homeschoolers learning to drive
- Sam Blumenfeld shares, from his personal experience as student “back in the day,” how the teaching of grammar has changed over the last 80 years
- Bess Wuertz shows & tells how to purchase or create your own materials & lessons for Montessori nature study at home
- Michele Lee reviews simulation apps, for when reality is too difficult or messy
- Melissa Morgan helps you have great FREE preschool lessons, using the real world as a resource
- From best-selling author Janice VanCleave: science facts & activities about the “Stone Age”
- Mary Pride makes the case for mother love
- Anne Wegener knows we love our homeschool methods . . . and when not to overdo it
- Showdown over high-stakes testing
- Looking for online driver’s ed?
- Free at-home scoliosis test
- Free Congressional Medal of Honor curriculum teaches about commitment, courage, patriotism, integrity, sacrifice, and citizenship
- Water-safety checklist for children
- Report on how soon today’s kids are allowed to become independent in various ways
- UNESCO report on the state of public education worldwide
- Gentle, Charlotte Mason-style language arts for preK–12
- A unique, easy-going way to introduce your whole family to Spanish
- How to build your own website
- Easy projects to explore flight and physics
- Math practice help
- Physical education activities for home and co-op
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids’ art
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library