What’s in the Current Issue of Practical Homeschooling?
- The scary trend nobody wants to talk about, and how it’s skyrocketing among children and teens.
- A diary from a family that’s homeschooling THREE children age 5 and under!
- Attorney Antony Kolenc on daytime curfew, how it impacts homeschoolers, and what we can do about it
- Mary Pride shares insights into an often-overlooked, but essential, part of preschool education
- Melissa Morgan’s recipe for introducing young kids to thinking skills
- Melissa Williamson shows how to up your field-trip game, once your child is in middle school – and how this can help lead to a lifelong passion
- College-prep expert Dr. Kuni Beasley on how to plan the perfect college visit
- Anne Wegener tells us how to put the “amazing” into book clubs for kids of any age
- Janice Campbell helps us focus on what really matters – to our children!
- What’s coming in federal education policy, as it affects homeschoolers
- The results of this important research can make a difference in how we try to motivate our kids
- Even billionaires can’t buy educational success – or is it some other kind of success they are buying?
- New way to search for colleges online
- Creative journaling made easy
- Math difficulties solution
- Doll-making for kids
- Online course on the history of Christendom (equally fair to Protestants and Catholics)
- A classic homeschool hands-on manipulative series that is perfect for summertime learning
- Contests for subscribers with awesome prizes!
- Envelope Gallery of kids’ art
- Ads with special offers
Want to subscribe and receive this issue as the first in your subscription?
WANT TO SUBSCRIBE?
To find out about current offers and pricing, click on the link that describes you:
USA Individual Renewal
USA Librarian (purchasing for a library)
Outside USA Individual
Outside USA Library