Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are some good online home schools?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Suggest a Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBoned
User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: What are some good online home schools? Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I am thinking of online home schooling for my children and I was wondering if any of you know of any good and trust worthy online home schooling sites for middle school.
Thanks! Very Happy
sweetpea
User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello BigBoned and welcome!

We are using Time4Learning for our 8th grader. You can read my description here in the Curriculum category.
Theodore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Escondido Tutorial Service or Scholar's Online Academy? Reply with quote

If you're looking for actual online courses rather than web courses, you may be interested in Escondido Tutorial Service and Scholar's Online Academy. Both offer courses involving real-time chat (and in the case of Escondido, probably voice and Whiteboard and so on as well), and the coursework and teachers are excellent.
Lkat83
User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We use a virtual school, through K12.
parkcityonl
User

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Some Good Online Education Programs Reply with quote

There are A LOT of good online high school and middle school programs out there. One that we like a lot is Park City Independent. It's a lot like K-12 except it's entirely focused on High school and Middle school education. Hope you find what you need!
jaranga
User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I trust http://www.k12.com/
Bill
User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: What are some good online home schools? Reply with quote

BigBoned wrote:
Hi everyone! I am thinking of online home schooling for my children and I was wondering if any of you know of any good and trust worthy online home schooling sites for middle school.
Thanks! Very Happy

Hi ,

I am a grandfather looking for home school resources for my grandson.
Can you suggest any good sites?

Bill.
KR
User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are also happy with the k12 program. The children can move at there own pace and everything is pretty clear and user friendly.
dreaindigo
User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone I reside in Delaware where the k12 school is not free in fact its over 6000 a year so I am looking for other Online High school for my daughter ...please if some one could provide me with a few real schools which they have had success with would be great
thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Suggest a Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: