Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Language Arts?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobbinsx5
User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Language Arts? Reply with quote

I am having a hard time picking language arts for the fall. I know my sixth grader is using Easy Grammar, and possibly my fourth grader. But I have a third, first, and eigth grader I'm just not sure what to do with! I am wondering if there is a good program that isn't really expensive? I've looked at ROd and Staff, but it seems kind of high when you are buying for four! Any help/advice/info would be greatly appreciated!
Janet Tatman
User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you checked out Alpha Omega. Their LIFEPACs are inexpensive compared to regular textbooks.
bobbinsx5
User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the idea. A friend explained Rod and Staff to me a little more, so we are going with that. I'm getting so excited!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: