Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: My American Journey kits, American History, OOP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
home4edu
User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: FS: My American Journey kits, American History, OOP Reply with quote

FS: My American Journey kits, OOP
I have the following My American Journey Kits for sale. Some are out of print, but you can still find them on the web if you need to look at them. They are history kits; all are brand new in box. We just never got around to using them. (Bet you have a few things like that! LOL) Each kit contains a workbook, an activity book, primary source documents, certificate to fill out for child(ren) on completion, picture cards, and a very nice HB book.

1. From Ranch to Railhead with Charles Goodnight
2. From Log Cabin to White House with Abraham Lincoln
3. From Mississippi Mud to California Gold with Mark Twain
4. From East to West with Lewis and Clark
5. From Settlement to City with Benjamin Franklin

Asking $20.00 ppd. for each title.

Please copy and paste this email in your reply. I have several items for sale. We are a smoke free home. I accept noncredit card Paypal to home4edu@praize.com or Money orders. I will adjust S & H if you are buying more than one item from me.
Blessings,
Judi
jberkau@centurytel.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: