Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nmartin03
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a mom of 2, I started homeschooling last year, (I was home schooled from 1st grade until I graduated), my son is starting 1st grade this year and my daughter is 5months.
A little about myself, I am a stay at home mom, my husband works two jobs so I can stay at home with our kids, I have an online store that I just started in hopes of making a little extra money so my husband can quit one of his jobs.
RaysHomeschool
User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello from a fellow homeschooling Etsian (www.providenceandgrace.etsy.com). I have an 18 mos. old at home and she can really distract from school time, let me know if you need any ideas to help keep your little one occupied while you homeschool
judyhanning
User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! Welcome to the forum!
I too am a mom to two wonderful kids that does homeschooling. Hope to exchange information and experiences with you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: