What can I use for record keeping in MO

How do you organize what your children have done into a record of work? Discuss this and other related issues here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

a_marines_wife03
User

What can I use for record keeping in MO

Postby a_marines_wife03 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Ok I get the portfolio keeping Im just going to use a fun binder and page sheets and collect things from each subject from the year and pictures of activities and field trips. But What do I use for the Record keeping? Is there some sort of printable that would make it easier. to keep track of Subjects learned that day and hours spent on each one.? I would love some help with this. I need something that's easy to handle that I can just make some copy's of when I run out. I will be teaching two at one time so I want something that's going to be quick and easy to follow with out a lot of planning to it.

God Bless
Julie Home Schooling Mommy of Two

hscoach
User

Postby hscoach » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Here are a couple of links you might want to check out:

http://donnayoung.org/index.htm

http://www.homeschoolskedtrack.com/Home ... ayLogin.do

a_marines_wife03
User

Postby a_marines_wife03 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:31 pm

thanks for the Links I signed up for the Homeschool Skedtrack but I'm a little lost with it. I guess it takes a bit of learning to figure out how to run it.
God Bless, Julie
Missouri Home Schooling Mommy of 2

malik125
User

Re: camisetas de competición atletismo

Postby malik125 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:50 pm

I would love some help with this. I need something that's easy to handle that I can just make some copy's of when I run out. I will be teaching two at one time so I want something that's going to be quick and easy to follow with out a lot of planning to it.
If you are looking for fast success in C_TFIN52_65 practice exam questions then join today to find complete CISCO resources.

MagnoliaHoney
User

Postby MagnoliaHoney » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:29 am

Heather

Return to “Recordkeeping / Portfolios”