Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

music and sports

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Suggest a Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
musicalsoccergal
User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: music and sports Reply with quote

Some good forums to start would be music/instrumental forums for those htat want to talk about music or have questions. Another is a sports forum. Most homeschoolers have a sport to play and enjoy talking about it. Just some ideas. I know I fall into both categories!

Danielle Wink
Theodore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: I have added a forum for homeschool sports: Reply with quote

I have added a forum for homeschool sports, as per request. Enjoy!
jbro
User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Piano Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone's children have interest in playing piano. My son did, but wanted to be able to play things he heard on cd's he had. I couldn't find anyone who could really teach that to him without going through years of lessons to be able to read it out of a book. That's when I found a course called Piano Made Easy. It goes over how to play using guitar chords written in books, and once you are able to find the chords, you can do different things with them. That's what my son thought was neat, he didn't have to carry a chord book around to show him where his fingers go. The course showed him how to find them. Anyway, i'm done babbling, but the man that sells the course now has a store on ebay. Just search for Piano Made Easy with CD and you should find it. It's well worth it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Suggest a Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: