Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

homeschooling in Lisbon, Portugal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschooling Overseas / Military Homeschooling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mika
User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:04 am    Post subject: homeschooling in Lisbon, Portugal Reply with quote

hello
we're moving to Lisbon, Portugal , and I'm looking for some english speaking homeshoolers (if there are any) there.
Thanks
jstmartin
User

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are thinking of homeschooling our daughter here in Lisbon, Portugal. Does anyone know the laws and how it is done here. I have heard that the missionaries here do it, but I wasn't sure how. Thanks.
KJ
User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Homeschooling expats in Portugal? Reply with quote

We are a homeschooling family planning a trip to Lisbon in May 2011 and would like to connect with other homeschoolers to help us make sure we get a really great educational/cultural experience while we'rE there as well as tips like what to avoid, etc. I'm hoping that either of you on this thread might be able to point us in the right direction?

warmly,

KJ
tibetanstar
User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Home education in Portugal Reply with quote

Here's some links to get you started

http://ensinodomestico.ning.com/
this is a social network

http://aprendersemescola.blogspot.com/
this blog has a translate gadget

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ensinodomestico/
this is an email group where you'll also find other home educators - feel free to post in English, most Portuguese people speak English

http://www.pureportugal.info/home-education-ensino-domestico

Good luck!
amluther
User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: homeschooling in Lisbon portugal... Reply with quote

Mika,

hi there! not sure if you still check this or not but I was wondering if you already moved to Lisbon or not? We are currently living in Basel Switzerland and are looking into moving to Lisbon. Are you currently homeschooling there? How did you go about doing that? I've researched but to no avail have not come up with the laws and how to do it in portugal. How old are your children? Mine are 13, 7 and 3.
I would love to talk with you about this....
ZincerIron
User

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

im planning home school for my son wat should i do?

Track Lighting
LxMoxo
User

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:08 am    Post subject: Is ther still somebody here ? Reply with quote

Hi !!

My name is Anne, I'm french and I live in Lisbon for 4 years with my 2 kids (2 and 3and 1/2) and there father !

I'm really thinking about homeschooling soon !

The thing is ... I want my child to stay in contact with othrer kids.
I wish there are some mom around here, homeschooling or not.
We could meet sometimes !!

French speaker, English speaker, german, spanish !!! ALL !!
let´s play and share !!

Anne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschooling Overseas / Military Homeschooling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: