Football in Illinois?

Post information about homeschool sports and other extracurriculars here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

aaanschultz
User

Football in Illinois?

Postby aaanschultz » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 am

Where do high school age boys in Illinois play football?

dcallent
User

Illinois football

Postby dcallent » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Did you ever get an answer to this question? If there are no options, I am intersted in starting a team in the Chicago area for high school kids that want to play and compete in football. I need to find others that have an interest in this as well and get this moving.

dcallent
User

Postby dcallent » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 am

This team is up and running. We had an amazing first season. For anyone else interested, you can get more information at:
http://www.crossroadscyc.com/index.php/football

AngelaBreckenridge
User

Postby AngelaBreckenridge » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:49 pm

Of course you can. Try your luck first to solve MyMathdone.

Atif
User

brain wash

Postby Atif » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:26 am

I am here in RI. I homeschooled my son last year for 8th grade. All I did was submit a letter of intent to the assistant superintendant. I met with her a was asked about my intended curriculum. I purchased a curriculum from Calvert and they were happy with that. The matter never went to the school board and I had no issues with them at all throughout the school year. In fact when he went back to school this year for ninth they didn't require any paperwork or testing at all.

He resumed back to school for ninth grade and has had not been successful so i am considering pulling him back out again. Although i have since had words with the arrogant superintendant (not the assistant) so I anticipate a more difficult time this time. :lol: :lol:
Join online spanishprograms learn spanish and testking to pass exam in first try. Our best quality and sjs guide you

Return to “Homeschool Sports and Extracurriculars”