Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to homeschooling in IL --help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akashouf
User

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: New to homeschooling in IL --help Reply with quote

I am a 28-year old Mom of 3 girls ages 2, 4, and 6. My 6-year old is in Kindergarten at the public school in our tiny town. My husband is a youth minister. I do at home parties. I am wanting to start homeschooling in the fall, but don't know much about my options at this point. I'm very excited about getting started while the girls are young. I'm not very organized, so that'll have to change.
momo3boys
User

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! You'll be fine, I'm not very organized either but my boys, 8,6, 14mos, survive anyway. We learn, a lot more than I planned they would.
Phi 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
birdy
User

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: help with organizing... Reply with quote

Just wanted to put a shout out for www.Flylady.net. It is a FREE, easy motivational tool to help you get organized. The one key to making this work for you is: Make it work for YOU!

I have been a flybaby for over 3 years and have found it absolutely amazing. Note: you will get a lot of e-mails, but it is worth it, don't be afraid to delete.

THIS will help you, and perhaps give you the confidence to homeschool with joy!

Hope you have fun on this journey!

Roberta
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: