Great Resource for Keeping Children Safe from Predators

The one place in the forum where you can freely advertise your local events, services, commercial products, etc. Let others see what you have to offer!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Pamela Verstappen

Great Resource for Keeping Children Safe from Predators

Postby Pamela Verstappen » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:02 am

It is a constant worry for us as parents, in knowing what to teach our children regarding keeping them safe in a world that unfortunately does have predators in it, who will be around them at some point and time. They will usually only have seconds to make the right decision and we want that to come naturally to them by giving them good instruction and practicing it with them.

I have counseled abuse victims for over 25 years, most of which were abused as children, so I was very delighted to meet my husband who is a writer/artist and seasoned martial artist with as much passion as I do when it comes to protecting our children.

He decided to put together a workbook for children and a parent/teacher manual called "Little Warriors". It teaches street smarts, first aid, good citizenship and most importantly what to do in dangerous situations.

This material is perfect for home schooled children. The child's workbook is written in such a way, the child could easily teach themselves. Please take a look at his material and see if this would be a good fit for you and your children!
A Child's Best Friend is Knowledge Applied

Return to “Local Events, Services, Commercial Products”