Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Best paid online learning websites?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gandalf.hudlow
User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Best paid online learning websites? Reply with quote

I'm looking for stuff that is similar to Reading Eggs, high production quality and educational content. Money is no object (within reason, $500.00 per week better be a pretty good website!)
Blessings4all
User

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is ClickN Kids and ABCMouse too. Not exactly sure what age level you are looking for.

www.HomeschoolWithLove.com - Homeschooling made easy for you & fun for the kids.
gandalf.hudlow
User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

I'll try those out, it is for a 7 year old. We really liked the production quality of reading eggs (he still goes back to finish off maps as they come up with new ones).

How about other topics besides reading?
snippets
User

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Looking for Something Similar to Reading Eggs Reply with quote

My daughter has dyslexia. We used Click N Kids when she was much younger. It was fine, but she got tired of it. I had to push her to finish the series.

I am not familiar with Reading Eggs, but have you looked at Starfall (free) or Time4Learning (very inexpensive and aligned to state and national standards)? We used both and were happy with them.
www.quaintscribbles.wordpress.com
www.3dlearners.blogspot.com

My fave homeschool high school site:
www.letshomeschoolhighschool.com
itsrks
User

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out Uplifting Education www.upliftingeducation.net It includes a variety of programs and lots of support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: