special needs, art, software more

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Seeker
User

Postby Seeker » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:18 pm

These prices do not include shipping. I ship media mail with delivery conf. Please send your zip code for a shipping quote. Anyone who buys $10 or more gets a free gift. Please email me directly at ancient.historylover at yahoo dot com

Rod and staff grade 1 Phonics Workbook units 4-5 $3

Van Gogh hardcover, new, beautiful for picture study $3

The DUO guide to classics, an A-Z guide of classical music terms- incl short biography of composers, neat book for classical music study $2

Therapro sensory stories, 30 stories for home, school and community CD -get details at http://sensorystories.com/About.aspx cost $165 new and we only used the cd once. Will take $100 OBO

Hide the Word 3 once and for all Scripture memory songs CD $3

Beginners Bible CD Rom set includes 3 cds Young David, Moses, Birth of Jesus all 3 for $2

Preschoool Cd Rom set includes 4 cds: Muppet babies animals in nature,-CENSORED- Wiggle and giggle, JayJay Sky heroes to the rescue and Garfield all about cats all 4 for $3

Art and Artists of 20th Century America - Teacher Created Materialsincl Printmaking,Painting,Sculpture, more $3

Art & Artists Through the Centuries by MARSHA BLACK incl mosaic,cave art, impressionism, and more $3

Treasured Time with your Toddler; a monthly guide to activities by Jan Brennean $2

DK eyewitness World War II by Simon Adams $3

Dark Mission; the secret history of NASA by Richard Hoagland $8

Home School; Taking the First Step by Borg Hendrickson $1 The Bible Cure by Reginald Cherry MD $1

~~Angie~~<http://sunshineandroses.wordpress.com/>
Your Word I have hidden in my heart that I might not sin against You...

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”