Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Martial Arts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Sports and Extracurriculars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tey
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject: Martial Arts Reply with quote

Hi, I am new to this site. Actually new to homeschooling actually.

I teach Tae-Kwan-Do for a living, from many sources I have heard that Martial Arts can be considered as a Physical Education Credit. We are currently working on starting a home school program for anyone who will be needing Physical Education Credits.

We are located in Alpharetta GA
If you have any questions please contact us
(770) 642 9222
Ask for Mr.Tugushi
StellarStory
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What ages is your class for? How many times a week does it meet?
seekingmyLord
User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Re: Martial Arts Reply with quote

Tey wrote:
Hi, I am new to this site. Actually new to homeschooling actually.

I teach Tae-Kwan-Do for a living, from many sources I have heard that Martial Arts can be considered as a Physical Education Credit. We are currently working on starting a home school program for anyone who will be needing Physical Education Credits.

We are located in Alpharetta GA
If you have any questions please contact us
(770) 642 9222
Ask for Mr.Tugushi

This is sounds great. Unfortunately, Alpharetta is a bit too much of a drive for me coming from Paulding county. I wish you well in this venture. You should go to heir.org and georgiahomeschool.com to find the list of groups in your area and contact each of them directly.
Tey
User

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StellarStory wrote:
What ages is your class for? How many times a week does it meet?

We are planning on having 3 age group classes. One will be from 3 - 5, Second one is from 6 - 11, third is 11-18.

We are still finalizing everything else. I will have full information ready by Wed. =D
StellarStory
User

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Martial Arts Reply with quote

seekingmyLord wrote:
This is sounds great. Unfortunately, Alpharetta is a bit too much of a drive for me coming from Paulding county. I wish you well in this venture. You should go to heir.org and georgiahomeschool.com to find the list of groups in your area and contact each of them directly.

This is excellent marketing advice!
AngelaBreckenridge
User

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! That's considered now. And when I was in college, I have that on my PE. Yes! That's considered now. And when I was in college, I have that on my PE also in MyMathdone subject.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Sports and Extracurriculars All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: