SOLD

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

LoCamFam
User

SOLD

Postby LoCamFam » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:26 am

PRICE REDUCED!!! This is the Teacher's Edition Level 1 from the Riggs Institute. It has everything you need to teach your child(ren) in a scripted format. The only thing you need to buy separately is properly lined paper. It is in basically new condition. Retails on their website at $89.95. I am asking $30.00 or best offer. Can be used for Grades K and up. Comprehensive Language Arts Curriculum using multi-sensory approach. You can view more information at their website www.riggsinst.org/Catalog.htm MAKE OFFER!
Last edited by LoCamFam on Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kimahrens
User

Spelling and Writing Road to Reading and Thinking

Postby kimahrens » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:36 am

Is this still available or has it been taken?

LoCamFam
User

Postby LoCamFam » Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:14 am

This item is still available. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank You,
Linda

gale
User

The Writing and Spelling Road to Reading and Thinking

Postby gale » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:02 pm

Hi Linda-

If this book is still available I would love to purchase it from you!

Gale

LoCamFam
User

Postby LoCamFam » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:09 am

Dear Gale,

Yes, it is still available. Let me know how you wish to proceed. I will look for your reply. Thank you, and enjoy your day!

Linda

gale
User

Postby gale » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:57 pm

Hello again, Linda!
I am so pleased to hear that you still have it! I am so excited to check it out! It sounds wonderful.
As for how to proceed, I'm not sure. I have never purchased anything from this site before, so I do not know what to do next. Do you know what the common/usual procedure is? ... How do people usually pay? - A personal check? A money order? What would be your preference for proceeding?
I am ready to make an immediate payment to you. You just need to tell me what I need to do. (I have only bought items from e-Bay previously. For those transactions I used PayPal or a personal check or a money order.)
...Thank you for offering this book and for helping me through this purchase, Linda. I truly do appreciate your patience and assistance, also. I look forward to hearing from you again!

Gale H.

LoCamFam
User

Postby LoCamFam » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:08 am

Hi Gale,

I sent you a personal message regarding your last post. I wasn't sure if your preferences are set up to notify you that I responded, so I thought I would let you know here. I am still trying to figure this whole forum out! :? Thanks for your patience!

Linda

LoCamFam
User

Curriculum Purchase

Postby LoCamFam » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:13 am

Dear Gale,

I have sent you a couple of private messages and was wondering if you received them? For some reason they are still in my outbox folder instead of the sent messages folder. (And there is no way to send them from my outbox folder! :| Please check your private messages and let me know if you received them. I shipped the book yesterday (Sat) and it should get to you in 3 to 6 days. The total with shipping is $33.49 and my full name and address is on the return label. Please wait until you receive the book to pay. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Linda

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”