Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Homeschooling in Belgium?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschooling Overseas / Military Homeschooling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
holleyb80
User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Homeschooling in Belgium? Reply with quote

Somebody help me! My husband is in the Army and stationed at SHAPE in Belgium. My children and I have been denied travel to Belgium due to the fact that the elementary school cannot provide the classroom needed for his special needs (Autism Spectrum Disorder). We have decided to homeschool him while we are there, but they are still denying travel for us, saying that "homeschooling is not an option." Does anyone know who to contact? We are hitting brick walls everywhere we turn.

Thanks, Holley
Elei
User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Holley,

Homeschooling is perfectley legal in Belgium.
You can contact this group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TO-BN/

althoug the language is dutch you can send a message in English as most members understand english and even some of the members are english.
I hope you find a sollution.
Elei.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschooling Overseas / Military Homeschooling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: