Mom looking for Epal mom

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

bella214
User

Mom looking for Epal mom

Postby bella214 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:11 am

hmschooling
User

Postby hmschooling » Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:49 pm

Hi! I am a 26 yr old mom of 3. A 6yo girl and two boys that are 3.5 and almost 10 months. I homeschooled part of K and 1st, but am still very new since we've not yet done a full years worth (plus she started early, so it didn't seem real til now!). I will start in aug/sept. with both of my oldest, mostly making plans all myself with a whole new curriculum-- so I'm pretty nervous too. I'd love to have an adult --another homeshooling mom!!-- to chat with.
I'll be out til this Tuesday...but I will check for messages when I get back.
You can reach me at hmschooling@cox.net or reply here. :lol:

Tamara

katiem
User

home school mom

Postby katiem » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:53 am

dacouchman
User

pen pal

Postby dacouchman » Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:35 am

Hi, my name is Darlene. I just moved 2 weeks ago so I am in a new area where I don't know anyone yet.
This is my 3rd year homeschooling. I have two boys, ages 14 and 9. One has ADD and the other has ADHD and dyslexia. My days are very interesting!

kerry1968
User

Postby kerry1968 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:53 am

Hi Darlene, We have alot in common. I have a 14 year old son with ADHD. I could use a pen pal since this is my 1st year homeschooling. tucker2@bluemoo.net My name is Kerry...

sevens7heaven
User

New Adventures

Postby sevens7heaven » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:48 pm

Hi, I have been homeschool my seven kids from the very beginning. My oldest is 14. I definitely do not have all the answers and have had many years of trials and errors. If you ever need an encouraging word, a shoulder to cry on, or a Glory Hallelujah shouted from the rooftops please feel free to contact me any time. The email that is use the most is sevens7heaven@hotmail.com I use Yahoo Messenger all the time. Either way just let me know. :D

mrwill73
User

Scared and excited all at the same time

Postby mrwill73 » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:34 am

Hi and I too will be starting off this year with my 5yr old. I have been doing little things with her that I had from the internet that was free to copy and use. I also would like to have some feedback on what other moms do to get ready for the big day. My email is mrwill73@yahoo.com but in the subject box, make sure you say homeschool or something to that nature so it does not go to junk mail. I live in Michigan and I think it would be nice to meet face to face with some local moms too. Anyway, thanks for reading this and hope that I get some pen pals out of this.

oneofthegirls
User

penpals for moms

Postby oneofthegirls » Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:46 am

“When a train goes through a tunnel and it gets dark, you don't throw away the ticket and jump off. You sit still and trust the engineer.â€

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”