FS~ Various items

Are your children done using their curriculum? Trade it to someone else!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Rhodes Family
User

FS~ Various items

Postby Rhodes Family » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Here is a list of items we no longer need. These are coming from a pet free and non smoking home. Shipping is already included in the prices unless you live outside the U.S. I prefer Paypal for payments. *I do give discounts on combined purchases*. If you are interested in any of these, please tell me which in the comments below. I can send you pictures of the products by email if needed for you to decide from there. Thank you for reading.

I have AVKO Sequential Spelling: Teacher's Manuals 5, 6, & 7. I do not have the Student Response books for these. All pages are clean. I'm asking $18 ppd for the whole set or $6.50 ppd individually.

I have the Spears Art Studio: Grades K-8 CD in PDF format. I'm asking $16 ppd

I have Math Tutor DVD: Word Problems and Algebra 2 CD's: Great condition. I'm asking $20 ppd bought together or $13 ppd separately.

I have Amazing Science: 2 DVD's, Great condition. I'm asking $10 ppd

I have Apologia General Science 2nd Edition: This is the full course on CD-ROM with Tests & Solutions. It's still in great condition. I'm asking $40 ppd

I have MyWorld Social Studies: The Growth of Our Country homeschool bundle. I have the student book, teachers resource library, the myStory Video on DVD-ROM, and parent guide. The pages are clean and the disk are in great shape. It's still like new and barely used. I'm asking $25 ppd for this.

I have Easy Grammar Plus: Book is in good condition with no writing. This is the Teacher Manual. Each lesson is on the right side and the answers are on the left side. The book is really thick. I'm asking $24 ppd

I have Peterson's Directed Handwriting: Grade 3-is in good condition and no writing. The only thing not in this set are the pencils. I'm asking $11 ppd

I have the One Minute Reader: Level 1 Ready, Set, Orange! starter kit. Everything is still in the box and it's in great condition except for the pencil which was used for the hot and cold scoring. The scoring book has already been used so I won't include that but the instructions for its use is in front of the readers. I also have the Purple Level 3 book called Disasters. This one is in great condition too. Together I'm asking $15 ppd for this.

Other miscellaneous items for sale:

Scruble Cube Word Game/Puzzle. This is still in great condition. Everything is in the box it came in. I'm asking $12 ppd

The Big Picture Story Bible. This is the book only. It's still like new. I'm asking $15 ppd for it.

Mighty Acts of God. This is a great family story Bible and is still like new. I'm asking $13 ppd for this.

I have a United States Activity Atlas. All the markers still work but the little cloth that came with it got worn out so we just used tissue to wipe clean. I'm asking $5 ppd for this.

Pio Peep! Traditional Spanish Nursery Rhymes. This book is still like new and the CD inside the front cover has never been used. I'm asking $6 ppd for this.

Easy Grammar 180 Daily Lessons 9th Grade: This student workbook. (SOLD)

Return to “Used Curriculum Selling”