Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

fs: saxon 5/4 with dive cd & abeka 1 grade huge lot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mchel210
User

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: fs: saxon 5/4 with dive cd & abeka 1 grade huge lot Reply with quote

Hi...I bought this for my son...it is great...but I need to move him up a level. This book is in excellent condition. It includes the homeschool bundle....It is the solutions manual, tests with daily worksheet drills, student text and dive cd for your computer with tutorials. The cd was opened once and used once. We ended up working through the entire program very fast as I bought it for review. Some pages in the Work sheet book and tests are removed, but I have them like new in another folder. I have kept them all in new condition...I just photo copied them for myself....so everything is in excellent like new condition. The student book had a small tear on the front cover...about 1 inch...but I taped it and does not effect the book at all. and the book shows a small amount of shelf wear since it is soft cover(my dd wrote my sons name on the pages of the book..I dont know how to get that off...)...but otherwise no writing in the book.

80.00media mail (or add 5.00 shipping priority )

Abeka first grade:
I have to raise some money to buy my sons math so I am selling my next years books....
These are all new unused...abeka 1st grade...

We have all new. over 150.00 worth of books. ppd 110.00

all readers for 1st grade-10 in all:

fun with pets(1.1 has slight bent cover)
tiptoes
stepping stones
secrets and surpises
bridge book
kind and brave
strong and true
primary bible reader
animals in teh great outdoors
down by the sea

discovering god world
my america
health manners
community helpers
cursive writing tablet
bible friends coloring book

new unused. 16 books

Paypal please. I will mail asap.
Michelle
mchel210@comcast.net email me for more info

Michelle
Paypal Please
mchel210@comcast.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: