Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SOLD:KONOS Timeline Wall Chart and Characters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: SOLD:KONOS Timeline Wall Chart and Characters Reply with quote

PLEASE make me an offer.....I REALLY need to sell these as I am out of storage room!

Hello,

I have a brand new KONOS vinyl timeline wall chart and KONOS kids timeline characters for Volumes 1 and 2. Most of the character cut-outs are brand new (never cut out), and the ones that were cut out are still in great condition. You can view more information on these products at their website: www.konos.com. The retail price on the timeline is $38 and each volume of timeline characters retails for $59.95. I am not expecting to get anything near the retail price, and that's okay. Please make me an offer.....I want to see these go to someone who will appreciate them soon!

Thank You,
Linda

Last edited by LoCamFam on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
polly
User

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you willing to sell these all for $30 I would definately appreciate it? If not what is the lowest you will go?
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: KONOS Timeline and Figures Reply with quote

I will sell everything for $40, which is 1/4 of the retail price.
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Please make an offer! Reply with quote

I need to sell these....out of storage space! Please....make an offer!
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are still available.....make me an offer!
jlcalvert
User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are these still available and will you still take $40?
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: KONOS Timeline and Figures Reply with quote

I sent you a private message, but in case you didn't receive it, I'll post a reply here as well. Yes, they are still available...and yes, I will take $40 (plus shipping.) I ship via media mail (much less expensive, and gets there in about a week) and could ship this out either tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Please let me know...I look ofrward to hearing back from you.

Thank You,
Linda
dreekerlea
User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:45 am    Post subject: Offer to Buy Reply with quote

Hi.
I am planning to use Konos next year but , like everyone nowdays, am on a tight budget. I was wondering if you would be willing to sell for thirty five dollars, plus shipping.
Thank You
Andrea
LoCamFam
User

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:11 pm    Post subject: KONOS Timeline and Figures Reply with quote

These have been sold.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: