Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just registered

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saskimom
User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Just registered Reply with quote

Hello,
I too just registered. I am a home-schooling mom to 10 children. Our oldest is 22 and our youngest is 2. Currently I am teaching six of our children. Our two oldest have graduated.
I hope to see lots on this forum too. Smile

Sheryl
cflowers
User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Just registered this morning Reply with quote

I, too, just registered this morning. My husband and I have just made the decision to homeschool starting next school year. We have 2 boys ages 5 and 10. We are trying to get as much information as we can in the next few months. I am looking forward to this next chapter in our lives. This website is very encouraging!!

Charlene
Pastors wife
User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: wondering Reply with quote

saskimom, did you also homeschool your two that graduated? We are doing 9th grade this year (a bit misleading she does 8th - 10th depending on the subject) I'm not really nervous about it and that kind of scares me because I'm not nervous. What curriculum did/do you use?
saskimom
User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Pastor's wife,
Yes I did teach our two oldest through high school. We have our children who are in high school enrolled in Christian Liberty Academy.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Sheryl

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

I have my son registered with Grace Academy (a U.S. program) for some of his subjects. But since I'm in Canada we're doing our own History/Geography etc.
Forever
User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duh! I'm the one who just wrote the note about my son being registered with Grace Academy! I guess I must remember to Log-In!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: