Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mom looking for Epal mom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bella214
User

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Mom looking for Epal mom Reply with quote

Hi I am 28 yr old mom to a 5 yr old boy and I am starting my first adventure in home schooling in September. I am very nervous and would love an email mom to chat with :0)
hmschooling
User

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi! I am a 26 yr old mom of 3. A 6yo girl and two boys that are 3.5 and almost 10 months. I homeschooled part of K and 1st, but am still very new since we've not yet done a full years worth (plus she started early, so it didn't seem real til now!). I will start in aug/sept. with both of my oldest, mostly making plans all myself with a whole new curriculum-- so I'm pretty nervous too. I'd love to have an adult --another homeshooling mom!!-- to chat with.
I'll be out til this Tuesday...but I will check for messages when I get back.
You can reach me at hmschooling@cox.net or reply here. Laughing

Tamara
katiem
User

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: home school mom Reply with quote

I too am starting new this year with home schooling. It is a new beginning for us. I look forward to jumping into it.
dacouchman
User

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: pen pal Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Darlene. I just moved 2 weeks ago so I am in a new area where I don't know anyone yet.
This is my 3rd year homeschooling. I have two boys, ages 14 and 9. One has ADD and the other has ADHD and dyslexia. My days are very interesting!
kerry1968
User

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Darlene, We have alot in common. I have a 14 year old son with ADHD. I could use a pen pal since this is my 1st year homeschooling. tucker2@bluemoo.net My name is Kerry...
sevens7heaven
User

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:48 pm    Post subject: New Adventures Reply with quote

Hi, I have been homeschool my seven kids from the very beginning. My oldest is 14. I definitely do not have all the answers and have had many years of trials and errors. If you ever need an encouraging word, a shoulder to cry on, or a Glory Hallelujah shouted from the rooftops please feel free to contact me any time. The email that is use the most is sevens7heaven@hotmail.com I use Yahoo Messenger all the time. Either way just let me know. Very Happy
mrwill73
User

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Scared and excited all at the same time Reply with quote

Hi and I too will be starting off this year with my 5yr old. I have been doing little things with her that I had from the internet that was free to copy and use. I also would like to have some feedback on what other moms do to get ready for the big day. My email is mrwill73@yahoo.com but in the subject box, make sure you say homeschool or something to that nature so it does not go to junk mail. I live in Michigan and I think it would be nice to meet face to face with some local moms too. Anyway, thanks for reading this and hope that I get some pen pals out of this.
oneofthegirls
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: penpals for moms Reply with quote

hello, there are so many great people to connect with on this site, and to get lots of advice and encouragment. I see we have penpals for kids - it would be nice to have penpals for moms as well. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: