Homeschoolers in Madrid, Spain

If you are homeschooling outside the US, or doing a lot of moving between military bases, share your stories, questions, and tips here!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Emmis
User

Homeschoolers in Madrid, Spain

Postby Emmis » Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:29 am

I think this topic has been discussed before, but just wanted to get in touch with any other homeschoolers that are in Madrid.

I know homeschooling in Spain is in a bit of a legal vacuum, but we are only here for 18 months, and as our school options are very limited, we are seriously thinking about homeschooling.

I would, however, love to meet some other parents doing the same thing, just to have contact and connections!!

Hope to hear from someone soon!

xinspiringangelx
User

hi

Postby xinspiringangelx » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:36 am

How are you getting on in Spain? we are selling up our house in UK and moving to Spain with our 3 children, we also plan on homeschooling (at least for a while)
Laura

kikou71
User

Postby kikou71 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 am

Hi,
We would be glad to meet other families who are homeschooling in Madrid too.
In fact, we are a French homeschooling family who chose to do so for the same reason as you mentioned (we should stay here a little more than a year).
Although we are not native English speakers, I can reasonably deal with English and would be glad to meet any families that are doing the same thing :))

Feel free to send a PM :)

Return to “Homeschooling Overseas / Military Homeschooling”