What do you need in Music Lessons?

The arts are sometimes overlooked, but they're a valuable part of culture and history.

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

deepside
User

What do you need in Music Lessons?

Postby deepside » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:43 am

Hi everyone, I am a designer who also passionate about music education. Lately, I am kind of tired of just doing the things for the big retail companies, and I want to create something that is more meaningful. Therefore, I created a simple theory set for children, It's lots of fun! :D

Here is my question: what music lessons materials music teacher/parents think that's lack of in the current market? Feel free to give me some ideas!

eneskaraboga
User

Re: What do you need in Music Lessons?

Postby eneskaraboga » Tue May 28, 2019 9:18 pm

my daughter is 8 year old, start to learn piano more than 1 year, but her enthusiasm is less. I understand it needs teacher, parents, kids three sides coordinate together.Students Who Quit Music Lessons Recent Research And Recommendations For Teachers https://docsbay.net/students-who-quit-music-lessons-recent-research-and-recommendations-for-teachers is a good article. my suggestion is any music lessons or recommendations for parents like this to motivate kids passion?

tylermann
User

Postby tylermann » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:00 pm

You might want to check out what other music programs offer in the way of theory. I took a music theory class at our local community college and have an entire textbook on theory. You could start there.

You could also start by looking at some of the music lesson providers to see what they typically include in their intro and basic theory classes. Here's a list of piano lessons websites ( https://www.guitarrepairbench.com/best-online-piano-lessons/ ) that provide basic theory courses for beginning musicians.

I think both of those would be good places to start. It also depends on the age group you are looking to educate as well. For example, a high school age theory course would be much more in-depth than a grade school one. Either way, it's always helpful to check out what other music classes include, so you can incorporate them into your own.
No truer words to live by:

"You only need to practice piano on the days that you eat."

-Robert Schumann

archer97
User

Postby archer97 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:21 pm

Good afternonn, when I have a toothache I go to the dentist that is in Brooklyn .It is a full service family dentist office that is a one stop store for everything related to dentistry . You can get more information here https://elegantlab.com/screw-retained-implants/ . Maintaining good oral hygiene and dental care should be a top priority in everyone’s life. And the more you get involved and the better informed you are, the more this mystery and hesitation will go away.

Jaskolski
User

Postby Jaskolski » Mon May 15, 2023 10:25 pm

from basic to intermediate level, I think!

Return to “Music / Art”