Practical Homeschooling magazine

Share everyday things like field trips, homeschooling experiences, or just anything that doesn't seem to belong elsewhere!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

fozziebear1
User

Practical Homeschooling magazine

Postby fozziebear1 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:04 pm

I am new to this group, but I was wondering if anyone knows how often the Practical Homeschooling magazine is released and mailed?

Thanks for your help,
Steve Hendrix
Father of Alex and Maddie

DanielRede
User

Postby DanielRede » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:29 pm

There are many subscription options available to be used to receive the magazine issued at intervals. There are library subscription and individual subscription to be chosen considering the need, but I strongly suggest you to go for a individual subscription. Usually the Practical Homeschooling Magazine is being issues 5 times a year and you have to subscribe for one year to have it all.

There are two options available mainly under individual subscription:

1- One year subscription (Free Secrets Brochures) - $17.95
2- Two-year subscription (Free Secrets Brochures + Free Socialization Report) - $35

To know more about all available options and other details, you can just visit their official website here: http://www.practicalhomeschooling.com/p ... ndividual/

I'm a work from home parent and that enables me to do things rightly for my kids having complete freedom over my time to spend on work projects and family matters. I'm currently working for a resume writing service (refer here) and I have full control over when to work and not. I'm sure about one thing that every magazine issue is being covered on several cutting-edge homeschool ideas and it becomes quite effective for us. Anyway, I wish you to have great moments ahead with all the resources you have.

Thank You,
DanielRede

Return to “Homeschool Parents / Off-Topic”