Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Home Schooling was a success!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool vs Public School
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kissedangel
User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Home Schooling was a success! Reply with quote

I taught my child at home for 1 year! She went back to school November 2005. Her school report dated June 06 states that her reading age is 10 years and 1 month and her spelling is 11 years and 8 months. She is going to be 8 this August.
Even though she is back at school we still do a lot of work at home.
Momof2GrownSons
User

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's great to hear! Congrats!

I'm new here, and this post caught my eye because I homeschooled my sons through high school. They were not even high excelling homeschool boys but they did a lot because they were homeschooled and today are hard working young men serving our country in the Air National Guard and the Air Force.

I always did tell them that if there were to go back to public school that we'd still homeschool as well to fill in where the government schools leave out......accurate history, sad math instruction and english grammar.
kyonkers
User

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, well done. I am going to homeschool my son in the next years. My two brothers have been been homeschooling their kids. I also interested in this kind of conversations, you can find real experiences and advice in this kind of forums.

Kim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Homeschool vs Public School All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: