Standardized Testing- Is my child 'up to par' with my state?

We figure you know what you want to talk about better than we do, so why not give us a hand in picking topics?

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

wendi.t.momof4
User

Standardized Testing- Is my child 'up to par' with my state?

Postby wendi.t.momof4 » Fri May 11, 2007 9:16 am

HI-
This is my first year home schooling. I've searched the net a lot and have been unable to find a way, for free, to test my kids. I'm a certified teacher, too. I called the local home school school that is affiliated with the public school and they could not help-too late to take the WASL. My 6th grade daughter is bugging me to test her-my other 3 kids are fine. Anyone have any ideas? Please don't suggest anything over $10 or that requires us driving anywhere-we can't do either. Thank you-
help!:-)
Wendi:-)
Jeremiah 29;11-13

iamnettie
User

Postby iamnettie » Fri May 11, 2007 10:48 am

The only suggestion I have is to go through BJP they offer test and testing cert so you can give the test, or find a person from them to test your kids. But the test alone cost $40 plus shipping...and if you have someone else give the test for you they normally charge a small fee. So that does not meet your $10 limit, but it is the only one I know.

wendi.t.momof4
User

standardized testing

Postby wendi.t.momof4 » Fri May 11, 2007 4:46 pm

Okay thank you. I'll check it out.:-)
Wendi:-)

Jeremiah 29;11-13

StellarStory
User

Postby StellarStory » Fri May 11, 2007 8:07 pm

It's $25.00 a test but this site will send you the CAT-E. You administer it, send it back and the results are sent to you with in two weeks!

http://www.setontesting.com/

They have other standardized tests too.

Stellar

Return to “Suggest a Topic”