Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hands-on, living books oriented curriculum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Science
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GraceRules
User

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Hands-on, living books oriented curriculum Reply with quote

I just discovered a new science curriculum out there (new for me anyway). It is a hands-on, living books oriented curriculum geared for the elementary years. I ordered Biology I for use this fall for both my kids who will be K and 3rd grade. I was very impressed with the package which consists of readers and experiment kits. If interested, you can check out their website www.noeoscience.com.
keptwoman
User

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another hands-on living books one:
www.myworldscience.com

The difference between this and Noeo is that it is secular and it covers parts of more than one branch of science in a year.
WishboneDawn
User

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good! I was looking at Noeo but I'll have to take a closer look at My World. I wasn't impressed by Noeo's middle ground stance on evolution.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Science All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: