List of free homeschool resources:

Discuss the pros and cons of various curriculums, or get help on which to choose!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Mark

Postby Mark » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:55 pm

thanks, I'll take a look at them..

:)

mark

WAHMBrenda
User

Re: List of free homeschool resources:

Postby WAHMBrenda » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:16 am

avgjoe wrote:It takes a bit of digging but homschooling can be done for free, or very close to it, and still provide your child with a high quality education.

I totally agree with you. My biggest expenses are printer ink, paper and file folders. I buy my workbooks from the dollar store and buy lapbooks and file folder games whenever they're on sale. The rest I do for free. Thanks for sharing the links. I'll be looking through those today for sure LOL
If you're concerned about either the Earth or your health, then you owe it to yourself to check out this web site!

Justanirishlass
User

couple of wonderful resources

Postby Justanirishlass » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:50 pm

I am new here but I thought I would let you know I found a couple of great resources. PBS has a section that has worksheets about its educational shows. Standard Deviants have worksheets too. They say their show is on pbs but I haven't gotten to look yet I have one of those dvds by mail subscription and they have the dvds. They seem to have ones for every subject and most age levels.

momof3inky
User

preschool worksheets

Postby momof3inky » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:34 pm

I found a good site for ages 4-6. It has the cutest worksheets. They made me want to do them. The site is www.true-learning.com. You can get free worksheets sent to your inbox. They come about every month. To get unlimited worksheets anytime you have to subscribe. Hope it is helpful.

Ramona
User

Re: List of free homeschool resources:

Postby Ramona » Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:34 pm

suzie
User

free science website

Postby suzie » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:51 am

www.ehd.org has a bunch of free educational science stuff, lots of info pertaining to the science of prenatal development, image gallery, but also stuff on substance abuse, adult anatomy, etc. Worth checking out if you are looking for health or science info for free, especially for middle/high school ages.

I hope that helps :wink:

Return to “Curriculum Discussion”