Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Christopherus 4th grade curriculum for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isaac_megan
User

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Christopherus 4th grade curriculum for sale Reply with quote

I have for sale:

$350 Christopherus Grade 4 Syllabus, Math Guide, Human Being & The Animal World and Earth, Water, Fire and Air. To make this a complete 4th grade package, you will need to add a couple of resources that are inexpensively available online (D'aulaire's Norse Myths and Key to Math workbooks Fractions 1&2, Measurement 1&2) as we are keeping an item for our permanent library and the math workbooks are consumable. This is also in like new condition- I used very light pencil and went back and erased my notes. Purchased 9/26/12- this is the newest edition.[/b]

Last edited by isaac_megan on Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
ambiedb
User

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you be willing to split them up? How much for Joyful Movement and Form Drawing for Beginners?

Thanks.
isaac_megan
User

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer to keep them together, at least for another couple of months. If I haven't sold them by August, I would be willing to look at breaking them up. If someone just wants the first grade syllabus, let me know and I will split them at that time. Thanks for the interest!
atjeck
User

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Christopherus 1st grade Reply with quote

Hello, I am interested in the first grade curriculum, I will pm you. Thank you!
isaac_megan
User

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The First grade curriculum is sold. Fourth grade is still available.
isaac_megan
User

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fourth is sold
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: