Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Entire Systemath curriculum for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
janburt
User

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Entire Systemath curriculum for sale Reply with quote

I am selling four complete years of math from Systemath ~ Level 6, Level 7, Level 8, and Level 9 (level corresponds with grade, but I adapted it to meet my kids needs). Everything is included - each lesson is taught on a video (on DVD) and all the assignments and information is printed from the data CD (data CD also has the answer key). Level 6 has 132 lessons and sells new for $126 & covers Labeled Quantities, Rational Numbers, Fractions and Shapes & Sizes. It is a prep course for high school algebra. Level 7 has 112 lessons and sells for $126 new & covers Prime Factoring, Decimals & Percents, Shapes & Dimensions and Building Number Systems. Level 8 has 98 lessons and sells new for $131 & covers Angles, Integers & Orders of Operations, Introduction to Algebra and Word Problems ~ Level 8 is an Algebra I course. Level 9 has 104 lessons, sells for $138 new and is divided into Algebra A, Algebra B, Algebra C, and Algebra D. Level 9 covers two and three variable equations, graphing, use of the t-chart and slope intercept, quadratic equations, polynomials, add-subtract-multiply-divide polynomial fractions, word problems, roots of numbers & fractions, square roots of polynomials, radical expressions, and so on. Level 9 is an Algebra II course. To learn more about Systemath, visit the website (www.Systemath.com). I have used this with my kids "gently" so it is in very good condition. I am asking $50 per level, or $200 for the entire set. Media mail shipping ~ $8 for the entire set, or $4 to ship each level. Four full years of math for $50 a year, a pretty good deal for middle school & high school math!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: