Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with Silver Burdett Ginn Mathematics Exploring You

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beca
User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Need help with Silver Burdett Ginn Mathematics Exploring You Reply with quote

I am trying to figure out what grade level Silver Burdett Ginn Mathematics: Exploring Your World books are. I have the 1992, 1994 version with the Louvre on the front, and I have no idea what grade level this is. I really like these books, and would like to use them, but I need to know the order of progression, and grade level of each book.

I think the one with sailboat on the cover is grade 7, and the rocketship is grade 6 (please correct me if I am wrong), but what grade level is the Louvre?

Also, if you have any additional information regarding these books, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!!
Beca
hscoach
User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the same book you have? If so, then your book is grade 7.

http://www.blujay.com/item/SILVER-BURDETT-GINN-MATHEMATICS-7TH-GRADE-TEACHER-SET-3031200-1668342
Beca
User

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. This is a very confusing set to figure out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: