Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Online Pre/Algebra Classes and Tutoring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Local Events, Services, Commercial Products
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bethturner
User

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Online Pre/Algebra Classes and Tutoring Reply with quote

Tutoring teenage students is a passion of mine. Teenagers have such a wonderful outlook on life and when properly interacted with they can love to learn. They are so full of life, but for a parent it can sometimes be difficult to break through all the "noise" that surrounds their teen. Sometimes a carefully choosen outside influence can jumpstart an eagerness to learn and a drive to excel.

One on one time with someone who is patient, kind, and compassionate can make all the difference for the struggling student.

Let me come along side your teen, I will be patient with them. Answering their questions, giving them a kick in the pants when needed, and encouraging them to challenge themselves. I am not their Mom or Dad, so it is much easier for them to hear tough words of reality from me.

I work hard to find what interests your teen and then to help them see how all this "math" will help them achieve their goals.

You can find me at http://eurekamathclasses.blogspot.com or you can email me at bethturner39@gmail.com

Eurekamathclasses.blogspot.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Local Events, Services, Commercial Products All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: