Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB: Notgrass, Apologia, SOS, IEW, Sequential Spelling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Buying
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ncmom
User

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: WTB: Notgrass, Apologia, SOS, IEW, Sequential Spelling Reply with quote

I am looking for the following:

Notgrass: America the Beautiful, Exploring America, Exploring World History. I am only looking for the text book set and test/quiz w/key. I do not need the lit pack-we don't use it.

Math U See:
Primer student book
Alpha student book
Pre-Alg student book
Pre-Calc entire set
Calc entire set
*I am looking for the current perfect bound books (except calc which is still comb bound) and woud prefer them to be clean inside but a few pages that I need to be erased is OK for a good price.

Apologia:
Advanced Biology: The Human Body
current Physics course book, test/quiz w/key, and the DVD Course that Apologia offers for Physics.

SOS:
Bible 11 and 12 (does NOT need to be current as long as it is 2003 or newer)

IEW:
Advanced Spelling
Ancient History based writing lessons
Classical Rhetoric through Structure and Style: Writing Lessons Based on the Progymnasmata
Linguistic Development Through Poetry Memorization (Book & CDs)
*Would prefer teacher/student set w/clean student book, but will be happy w/a current, reasonably priced teachers book that I can buy the student book to match.

Sequential Spelling:
Level 1-7 sets-current so I can purchase the matching student workbook

Please include postage in price...media mail is fine to zip code 27874.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Buying All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: