Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help finding online curriculum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bahamamama
User

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Need help finding online curriculum Reply with quote

Hi,

My 12-year-old has been with the MorningStar Academy for over a year and is having difficulty keeping up with the heavy work load. I am looking for those of you who can help me get info about other online Christian curriculum program. Danielle would like a program that is combined with other books and study materials. Thx, Jackie
Mark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll ask around...

and welcome to the forum. Smile
Isikole
User

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm bumping this as I'm also looking for a good online curriculum, or at least one that has lesson plans. I need high school.....

Any ideas?!?!?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: