Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rosetta Stone Spanish V3 Levels 1-3 w/audio comp. & head

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MomOfFive
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:50 am    Post subject: Rosetta Stone Spanish V3 Levels 1-3 w/audio comp. & head Reply with quote

I have a Rosetta Stone set. It is Spanish - Latin American version. Version 3 Levels 1-3. It also has the audio companion and the headset. I bought this for my son, but he has no interest in learning Spanish. Wish I had known this BEFORE I bought it! The price is $225 which includes shipping and a tracking number. If you are interested, please contact me at sjhewitt9970@yahoo.com.
Bookmama
User

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: Rosetta Stone Spanish V3 Levels 1-3 w/audio comp. & Reply with quote

MomOfFive wrote:
Wish I had known this BEFORE I bought it!

Really? You didn't guage his interest level before investing the big bucks?

So is it still for sale? Oh, wait you said to contact via email.

If you homeschool to escape boring teaching methods, consider No-Work Spanish to learn Spanish
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: