Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New to forum

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cheala
User

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: New to forum Reply with quote

I'm 31, and my husband and I have 4 wonderful children; ages 11, 8, 6, & 14 mos. with # 5 on the way! We have recently moved to OK and live in the country on a small homestead. We currently have 7 hens, 2 roosters, and 1 guinea. We started our 1st garden last summer and are looking forward to our 2nd in the spring. We are learning about homesteading and love it! Us city folk are liking the country quite well.

I homeschooled our children the past 3 years and put them in public school this year in hopes that our 2 girls would talk. They are very shy! They have yet to speak to their teachers, or my granny (who lives down the road) for that matter. They are talking to more students than at first so that's an improvement.

We do plan on homeschooling again at the end of this year using Robinson Curriculum. I'm interested in knowing if anyone here uses it.
slw1127
User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Robinson Self Teaching Reply with quote

I am also curious about the Robinson Self-Teaching Curriculum. I would like to know how it works and how well they like it. The ad sounds great, but it should Smile. Did you buy the Henty books or print them? Anything that would tell me more would be great.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: