Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is everyone's day like?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> A Day at Our House
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tahirabs2
User

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: What is everyone's day like? Reply with quote

I bet my day is alot different then most as I homeschool 6"kids" but one one is my biological child.
I watch my best friends daughter (age 6) as well as the naighbors twin daughters (3) My own biological Daughter (4) my adopted son (almost 7) and a special needs adult (who lives with us) (actual age 24 mental age 6) all I get some money from watching except my own two.
Except for the SP ault who only joins us for story time (he colors or watches tv for most of the rest of the time) our shedual looks something like this:
Monday-Friday
7:00-9:00 clean/dress/chores/eat/freetime
9:00-9:30 kids arive- Consult/Peace Studies
9:30-10:00 Exersize/game outside
10:00-10:20 Educational TV
10:20-10:30 Read Story to kids
10:30-10:45 letter/#
10:45-11:00 quotes/quiet time
11:00-11:30 *Group Work or spanish study
11:30-12:30 Lunch/Recess/Nap
12:30-3:30 Kids pick educational activities
3:30-5:00 3:30 pick up/quiet play time
4:00 Supper/after 5 Evening Activites

At 12:30 my husband comes home and watches the SP adult so I can take the other kids to the park/libary or where ever. Then all the other kids (except our two and the SP adult) leave at 4!

Well that is my day.. know it sounds wild, but I love it and I get to make some money too! So what is everyone eles day like.. any comments on mine? Smile Peace and love and keep on teaching!
Ramona
User

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: What is everyone's day like? Reply with quote

I also homeschool 6 but they are all my biological kids. Smile If you want to read our day in detail, look down in this forum for "A Day with 6 Kids" or just view this topic.

My day isn't determined by the clock very much except for getting started and meals.

Ramona
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> A Day at Our House All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: