Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

If you notice huge amounts of spam, call or email:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Forum Information
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Theodore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: If you notice huge amounts of spam, call or email: Reply with quote

From time to time, a bot swarm will evade our filters and manage to dump hundreds or thousands of posts into our forum. If you see this happen, contact me immediately, either via phone or email:

theodorepride@gmail.com
(636) 825-2299

Note - these are for emergency technical support only, please do not contact me about curriculum choices, how to start homeschooling, etc.
Theodore

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am replying to this so existing users will notice it. If you see a big wad of spam, you can contact me directly and I'll remove it. Thanks to the two people who PM'd me about the latest outbreak.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Forum Information All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: