Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: A Beka / Sonlight / Saxon / Apologia - high school level

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HomeschoolCNY
User

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: FS: A Beka / Sonlight / Saxon / Apologia - high school level Reply with quote

Email me at HomeschoolCNY@aol.com if you are interested in any of the following textbooks. They were all used by me for my junior and senior years of homeschooling in the past two years.

A Beka Economics - recommended for grades 11/12 - textbook, teacher guide, test booklets, test key, quiz booklet, and quiz key. $80.00

A Beka Workbook VI for Handbook of Grammar and Composition - recommended for grade 12 - teacher key, test/quiz booklet, and test/quiz key. $18.00

A Beka Vocabulary VI - recommended for grade 12 - teacher key, quiz/test booklet, and quiz/test key. $18.00

A Beka English Literature - recommended for grade 12 - textbook and teacher guide. $38.00

A Beka MacBeth and Pilgrim's Progress - coincides with the English Literature course and each book contains its own questions. $12.00

A Beka English 12 Parent Guide / Student Daily Lessons book - pieces together the Handbook of Grammar and Composition, Vocabulary, and English Literature into a single daily lesson. Missing the covers due to the way it was bound but otherwise it's all there. $10.00

A Beka Jesus and His Followers - recommended for grades 11/12 - textbook, teacher guide, video manual, and test/quiz/review booklet. $50.00

A Beka Consumer Math - recommended for high school or advanced middle school - test/quiz booklet. $3.99

A Beka Vocabulary / Spelling / Poetry V - recommended for grade 11 - teacher key, quiz key, and vocabulary/spelling quizzes. $18.00

A Beka Speech for Today - recommended for grades 11/12 - textbook, teacher guide, and video manual. $20.00

A Beka Sex, Love and Romance - recommended for use with either A Beka Health or Bible courses. $5.00

Sonlight What If Jesus Had Never Been Born? - used with Sonlight's Bible course, but is also a good read separately and brings about some thought-provoking questions. $9.00

Saxon Advanced Mathematics - recommended for grade 12 - textbook, homeschool packet (test and problem set answers), test forms. I also have the multimedia CD that accompanies the course, around here somewhere. If I can locate it, I would be willing to add that for an additional cost. $140.00

Apologia Exploring Creation with Chemistry - recommended for grades 11/12 - textbook, multimedia CD, solutions and tests booklet, schedule, and chemistry supplies kit. $150.00
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Used Curriculum Selling All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: