Does Daily Grams come in software form?

Discuss the pros and cons of various curriculums, or get help on which to choose!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

quietjd
User

Does Daily Grams come in software form?

Postby quietjd » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:43 am

Hi

A long time ago, I used to use the workbooks Daily Grams to teach basic grammar to my kids. We switched to Grammar Key for a few years and now I'm leaning toward going back to Daily Grams. Does anyone know if the workbooks come in a software package of some type? Can anyone recommend something similar in software? I'm looking for something for high school age levels without all of the writing. Something quick and easy that provides a daily review without pages and pages of bookwork. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

QuietJD

LisaMKH
User

Postby LisaMKH » Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:39 pm

They don't but Critical Thinking Press has a lot of software that is quite similar. You will want to check that out. I have used some of their software and have been very happy.

cornopean
User

Re: Does Daily Grams come in software form?

Postby cornopean » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:54 am

quietjd wrote:Hi

A long time ago, I used to use the workbooks Daily Grams to teach basic grammar to my kids. We switched to Grammar Key for a few years and now I'm leaning toward going back to Daily Grams. Does anyone know if the workbooks come in a software package of some type? Can anyone recommend something similar in software? I'm looking for something for high school age levels without all of the writing. Something quick and easy that provides a daily review without pages and pages of bookwork. Any recommendations?

Thanks!

QuietJD

http://www.academicvisions.com/
I love this grammar software. it is NOT a game. excellent drill with great helps for when you have a brain slip. I use it in my classroom but it would undoubtedly work for homeschoolers too.

Return to “Curriculum Discussion”