Wipe off flash cards?

Discuss the pros and cons of various curriculums, or get help on which to choose!

Moderators: Theodore, elliemaejune

Wipe off flash cards?

Postby mamaholly » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:01 pm

Does anyone know if there are blank flash cards I could write on and then erase as needed? I'm constantly making flashcards which suit my own needs but index cards become hard to shuffle and wear out. Our needs change frequently enough that laminating them would be expensive.

I've thought of laminating blank cards but then the issue will be that they won't be perfectly uniform for shuffling and stacking and so on.

Does anyone make something like this? :?:
Mom to John (8yo) and Hanna (19mo)

Blank Flash Cards for homeschool curriculum

Postby narrow4life » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:08 am

Has anyone come across these?

Seems like an easy thing, except dry erase markers would wipe off as cards are being handled/shuffled. Gotta be something out there.
We use My Father's World Homeschool Curriculum for our 2 kid's homeschool education.

Postby hscoach » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:16 am

There are blank flash cards (sturdy) that you can buy, but as far as ones you can erase, I am not sure.

Have you thought about creating flashcards online? There are many places where you can create them for free. Here are a couple of sites.

Postby miska5298 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:01 pm

I love www.emathfacts.com it's free and you can customize it however you want. It goes up to 12 for all 4 facts. If you register, it keeps track of his times but that's all, no emails or anything.

Return to “Curriculum Discussion”