Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wipe off flash cards?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mamaholly
User

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:01 pm    Post subject: Wipe off flash cards? Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there are blank flash cards I could write on and then erase as needed? I'm constantly making flashcards which suit my own needs but index cards become hard to shuffle and wear out. Our needs change frequently enough that laminating them would be expensive.

I've thought of laminating blank cards but then the issue will be that they won't be perfectly uniform for shuffling and stacking and so on.

Does anyone make something like this? Question
narrow4life
User

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Blank Flash Cards for homeschool curriculum Reply with quote

Has anyone come across these?

Seems like an easy thing, except dry erase markers would wipe off as cards are being handled/shuffled. Gotta be something out there.
hscoach
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are blank flash cards (sturdy) that you can buy, but as far as ones you can erase, I am not sure.

Have you thought about creating flashcards online? There are many places where you can create them for free. Here are a couple of sites.

http://www.flashcardexchange.com/

http://www.scholastic.com/kids/homework/flashcards.htm
miska5298
User

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love www.emathfacts.com it's free and you can customize it however you want. It goes up to 12 for all 4 facts. If you register, it keeps track of his times but that's all, no emails or anything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Curriculum Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: