Homeschool World Forums     Home     Mall     Catalog     Articles     Contests     Events     Groups     Forum     Contact  
Homeschool World Forum Forum Index Homeschool World Forum
Read thousands of forum posts on topics such as homeschool law, getting started, curriculum, special needs, homeschool vs public school, and much, much more!
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I Just registered tonight!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forever
User

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: I Just registered tonight! Reply with quote

Hello Everyone -

Hopefully this will be a busy forum so we can exchange information on Homeschooling.

I currently home school our Grade 7 Son, Zachary. We've just started so this is all brand new to us.

We also have a 10 year old daughter who attends an All Girls School here in Calgary and has NO interest in being homeschooled.
Razz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Forever,
I also just joined tonight. I have two adult children and went through the public school system with both of them. My husband and I adopted our granddaughter and have always homeschooled her. She is 13 and such a joy!!
homeschoolmama
User

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject: new member Reply with quote

Hi to all,
I just registered this morning! My husband and I have 2 girls adopted from China. Faith is 6 and Joy is 5. We homeschool both girls and I love being at home with them.
blessings,
pat Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply ladies! I love the names you picked for your daughters Faith & Joy, very beautiful!

As far as your granddaughter goes you're doing a wonderful thing! Congratulations. I'm sure you have lots of tips you can share!

Thanks.
admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Forgot to set this board to registered... Reply with quote

Forgot to set the board to registered posting only. That has now been fixed, and those of you who were posting as Guest and so on should now see a user name / password form come up the next time you post.
wvrobin
User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: HELLO! Reply with quote

I AM CONSIDERING HS MY 2 CHILDREN ANY WORDS OF WISDOM FROM ANYONE WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED!!!

THANKS WV ROBIN
Joy
User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I just registered today. I homeschooled my 3 children in a log cabin in Alaska and survived to tell the tale.

Now I do what I can to encourage younger mothers and share what I have learned.

All 3 of my children have graduated from college and I can honestly say that the home school experience helped them tremendously.

Looking forward to communicating with all of you!

Joy in Los Angeles

singing and speech...both from the same areas of the brain...both easy to train
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Homeschool World Forum Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 6 Hours (CST)
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: